Thursday, August 14, 2008

I think I figured it out...

I think I have finally figured out this whole blog thing! I have been meaning to do this for a while, but never got around to it. Matter of fact...I have started a couple of these and then deleted them, but this time I decided to stick to it and figure out how all this stuff works. I thought this would be a good way to keep in touch and update family and friends who are near and far!

6 comments:

~ Amber ~ said...

yOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!!

haleybirkel said...

you should DEF keep this going! so great to see a beautiful picture of your family of 3! i hope y'all are doing well!!!

Riley, Connor, and Beth said...

YEY Stacy!!

bobbi said...

im new to blogging as well! we can try it together!

Mike and Kim said...

Welcome to blog world! I look forward to keeping up with you three! I love your pictures!

Mike & Kim

Ashley said...

Hey Stacy! I have a family blog too. I guess I started mine about a month ago. It's pretty neat! Can't wait to read all about your family!