Boy oh boy....there are so many things that I need to catch up on, and my blog is one of them! I am posting pictures from Kendall's first Easter, first birthday party, some professional pics that I had done and just some other random stuff. (I think I will do a seperate post of each...that's how many there are!) Kendall is now taking steps and really trying to walk. She will take about 7 or 8 steps on her own and then she will get so excited, she just falls down. What a little stinker! She now has 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom) and 2 more bottom ones coming in. She loves to swing and be outside!
Professional Pics - March 2009












Sunday, April 19, 2009
Catch Up
Posted by The McMillin's at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
All of those pictures turned out GREAT!
Post a Comment