Here are a few pictures from Margarita Ball that Brandon and I went to. I am so upset - I didn't want to take my big camera because it didn't go with my dress...haha, just kidding. So we were going to take B's good camera - well guess what, it was at the deer lease. So we had to take my old one. As we were walking out the door, B said "be sure and check the batteries." I told him "oh, they are fine. I haven't used this camera in a year." Well, needless to say, I got two pictures taken once we got there - and the dang thing was dead!!! You were right honey. So I had my parents take some when we got home at 1am. You get the jist!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Margarita Ball 2009
Posted by The McMillin's at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment