Monday, April 26, 2010

Big Boat

Kendall got to go on her very first boat ride this weekend thanks to Bryan and Julie (Brandon's cousins)! She didn't like it at first because it was so windy and real choppy out on the lake, but once we got out there and stopped, she was fine! She even kept saying "big boat". Her and Cole(cousin) had a great time. I have a feeling they are going to best of buds! We all had a blast and loved hanging out with great people. Hope to do it again soon.

Kendall not too sure about this...


Brandon, Kendall and Cole (yes...that is papi in her mouth. Since I wasn't sure how she would do on the boat....I went ahead and put it in her diaper bag so that everyone wouldn't be miserable if she didn't like it. ha)


Feeding the duck some cheez-its


Uh oh...we are in trouble now!!


Sassy chick!


Love the glasses on her head like momma!





One tuckered out little girl!

0 comments: