Last weekend Brandon, Kendall and I went to Lake Grapevine with Bryan, Julie, Cole, Bryan (LB) and Bailey. We had a great time - like always! Bryan got a new tube for an early father's day present and we got to try it out. It is a big two seater that you sit up in and her name is Mable. Oh my gosh...it was so much fun! Julie and I didn't last too long, we were laughing too hard. Brandon and LB rode that thing forever. LB and Bailey got some "air time"!! Big Mable really let me know how out of shape I am! My arms were so sore the next day at work, I could barely move. Thanks for such a great time!
Bailey and LB
Brandon and LB
Julie, Cole, Kendall and I----don't worry, we didn't go fast with the kiddos on there!
Julie and I
Bryan and Cole
Friday, June 11, 2010
Big Mable
Posted by The McMillin's at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment