Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Look how truly blessed I am! My absolutely amazing dad and Kendall's fabulous dad! I love these two guys!!

God couldn't have given me a better dad than this one!! How can you not love this guy?!



Brandon had to work all day on Sunday and didn't get home until late but here are a few pics I snapped of Kendall and her daddy! (Notice the tie she made for him at church...It says "There's no TIE, you're #1" I love watching these two play and giggle with each other. It just melts my heart!



I just love these pics!



Not pictured: Another fabulous father...the best brother in the world...Shane! And I can't forget my awesome father in law either...Mitch! And my brother in law...Brett. I love all the dads in my life!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
I always loved your parents. They were fun to be around. They look the very same; that's not fair!!! I'm glad they are doing well. Enjoy your summer with your darling daughter. She looks like you.

Susan Spencer