I am 34 weeks today and still at the hospital - which totally bites!! They are keeping me here until I deliver the babies due to my contractions and the main reason is because of my low platelets. The girls look good and don't seem to be having any problems. I had a sonogram today with the high risk doctor and he said they look great. Baby A weighs 5 lbs and 1 oz. Baby B weighs 4 lbs and 11 oz. Baby B is the the one who is all over the place and never stays on the monitor when they are checking heart rates. I guess she is just trying to keep her girlish figure! My doctor will not take the babies until 36 weeks - but if I start to labor on my own, then that is fine - she will let me go and not try to stop anything. (Don't think I am not looking on the internet for ways to get labor started. ha) I am so thankful for my parents and Brandon. I don't really want to be up here alone - so between the 3 of them, someone is staying with me all the time. I have been in better spirits today and yesterday - but still not ready for visitors. If you know me...you know my anxiety is through the roof - and one question may just put me over the edge. It is really hard not being able to be at home with Kendall. That really takes a toll on me at night!
Monday, September 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hate that you are at the hospital but it's for the best. You will be home with those babies in no time. Praying for yall!!
If there is anything we can do to help out let me know.
Post a Comment