Tuesday, April 2, 2013

6 months old

I can not believe the twins are already 6 months old! Where has the time gone? Mom and I took the girls to their well check on Friday and the doctor said everything looks good. The only thing she wanted us to get checked out, was Brynlee's eyes. She seems to be crossing them when she is looking at something close. (especially when she is taking her bottle) So I made an appointment for her with Kendall's eye doctor and he will check it out. Other than that, everyone is happy and well.

Landry 6 month stats:
12 lbs 4 oz
24.75 inches long

They are getting too big to give them baths in the sink now

Sweet sisters


On the trampoline at Linda's

This little girl is ready to crawl!! She gets up on all 4's, but can't figure out how to move forward. ha


Look at my new swing guys!


Brynlee 6 month stats:
10 lbs 11oz
24.5 inches long


I love how they look at each other and Kendall is just talking away to them!


Too funny

Little missy at bath time


Sleeping on Nana while sisters jump

I got a new swing too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the most beautiful family and are so very blessed! Thank you for sharing your journey, I so enjoy reading your blog and looking at all of your pictures! Your work MOM