As most you know, I held an online auction in hopes to raise money for the Johnston Family and help take some of the burden off of them so that they could focus on the important things - being together as a family. I didn't really have a "goal" as to how much I wanted to earn, but I was hoping to get at least $2,000. With the help and generosity of everyone involved...I am so excited to be able to say that I raised over $7,500!! How amazing is that?! And I couldn't have done it without everyone. I am beyond thankful for each of your bids. I have to say, watching all the bids had me on the edge of my seat! It was so fun to watch and see people outbidding the last person, etc. Brandon and I were even fighting over who got the laptop to watch. :)
Update on Graham:
He went back in to the hospital the end of last week, but seems to be doing better each day. They are trying some new medications in hopes to get his weight back up. Please, keep the prayers coming! They are needed daily. Not only for Graham, but for his wife, Erin, and their young daughter, Jordan. Also pray for the doctors and nurses that are caring for him.
Thank you again to everyone who donated items and/or placed bids!
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
So Thankful!
Posted by The McMillin's at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment