Monday, January 25, 2016

Momma's little cheerleader!!!

Seriously...isn't this the cutest little cheerleader?


Kendall has been telling me that she wants to do cheerleading. How can I say no to that? I wasn't sure if she would actually do it or not since she pretends to be shy...until she gets comfortable. A friend of mine was telling me about Upward sports. It is through local churches and it is reasonably priced and short "seasons". That way, if Kendall ended up not liking it, then it wouldn't drag on for 4 months. I told her that once I signed her up and paid for it, she was doing it...the whole time! We have had 3 or 4 games so far and she loves it. She has practice once a week and games on Saturdays. She is cheering for basketball but we might try football next time. Then, if she is still interested, we will do optimist. Kendall has an awesome fan club already! Nana, Pops, Daddy and sisters have been to all her games so far. The twins love going. They love seeing her and yelling "sissi, sissi"!  I am trying to upload a video, but it isn't working...I will keep trying though!




0 comments: